Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/thebigpr/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4659: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4661: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4662: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4663: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
The Big Property forum • View topic - Buy to let mortgage extention
HOME | BUY | RENT | SELL | LEGAL | PROPERTY JOBS | CONTACT
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:45 pm 

I have a buy to let mortgage started in 2005, on a new property. It is coming to an end in November 2012, I thought it was 2013. It has been on the market since February with 1 agent then in July 2 agents and just now a third agent. I have been told I have to drop the price BUT!!! that is what I owe. The mortgage co., will not let me extend the time on the mortgage or at least they are not saying. I am 70 yrs of age and my husband and I bought it thinking we would keep it for a couple of years then sell hopefully earning some money towards our pension Then the market collapsed so we decided to keep it longer My husband passed away in 2009 of multiple cancers and I have carried on never defaulted in 7 years. I have no savings so I cant drop the price Can someone give me some sound advice
Cheers
Dotm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:10 pm 

Well till I’m concerned Real Estate markets go up and down but mortgage rates don’t fluctuate that much. It’s been a long time you have purchased the land till now the value of it must have doubled. The agents might be fooling you as they might know that you are single and there’s nothing to do with that asset. Try to some legit agent in your area and find out the rates, even the agent can help you sell out at a good price. May be quick cash loans would better assist you with your dealings.

Last edited by kobe27 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:52 pm 

Yeah I agree.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:09 am 

Dotm wrote:
I have a buy to let mortgage started in 2005, on a new property. It is coming to an end in November 2012, I thought it was 2013. It has been on the market since February with 1 agent then in July 2 agents and just now a third agent. I have been told I have to drop the price BUT!!! that is what I owe. The mortgage co., will not let me extend the time on the mortgage or at least they are not saying. I am 70 yrs of age and my husband and I bought it thinking we would keep it for a couple of years then sell hopefully earning some money towards our pension Then the market collapsed so we decided to keep it longer My husband passed away in 2009 of multiple cancers and I have carried on never defaulted in 7 years. I have no savings so I cant drop the price Can someone give me some sound advice
Cheers
Dotm

make sure about the mortgage broker's concern about you and consult any broker or government officials will be considering as you guys are senior citizens

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:54 am 

It’s always good to select a licensed originator to be more safe and comfortable. Due to overwhelming there are many companies, agents and brokers claiming to be the best, but choice is yours to select the right one against your mortgage.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:45 pm 

I agree with you very well said.