Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/thebigpr/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4659: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4661: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4662: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4663: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
The Big Property forum • View topic - Sell My House
HOME | BUY | RENT | SELL | LEGAL | PROPERTY JOBS | CONTACT
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sell My House
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:51 pm 

Hi

You could sell direct to save on commission or you could use an agent who has been recommended. Pads4people offers free property advertising to individuals and agents. Good luck with your quick property sale - if we can help you in any way to sell quickly please let me know.

Laura
http://www.pads4people.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 am 

Selling your property fast is not a problem if you hire a good sales agent.The advantage of hiring a sales agent is that they know how to sell property quick. They have been in the real estate business for a long time and they know what to exactly do to sell property quick.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:32 am 

Hi Jonberg,

Today, almost 80% of all home searches begin on the Internet, so it would be good for you to take estate agent services to sell your house quickly. With just a few clicks of the mouse, home buyers can search through hundreds of online listings, view virtual tours, and sort through dozens of photographs and aerial shots of neighborhoods and homes. But we should be aware of these fraud companies as they give you some eye-catching offers to buy or sell your house.

In my opinion, when you conduct a search on Google to find a trustworthy agent, you should contact them personally as well. So that you can understand their terms and policies of buying and selling homes. You should also find detailed information about the estate agent you are working with as well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm 

You need to be careful which property buying company you use, some are dodgy (not all), though I must admit I am a director of property buying company.

Make sure they are regulated by The Property Ombudsman and make sure they DON'T charge you any fees.

If you want to ask me any questions feel free to email me jonathan at housebuyfast.co.uk - We will happily give you a free valuation as well.

I also wrote a free quick sale pdf guide that you may be interested in.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:46 pm 

Hello Dude,
I wan't to buy a new house which was near beach.
couch hosting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 pm 

Are you in need of urgent cash and want to sell your house quickly?

Well you've just hit the bull's-eye!

Sell your property fast with http://fast-sell-home.co.uk/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:47 pm 

Well you've just hit the bull's-eye!Sell your home http://fast-sell-home.co.uk/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:40 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:16 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:04 pm 

Well you've just hit the bull's-eye!Sell your home fast-sell-home

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next