Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/thebigpr/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4659: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4661: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4662: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4663: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
The Big Property forum • View topic - Sell My House
HOME | BUY | RENT | SELL | LEGAL | PROPERTY JOBS | CONTACT
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sell My House
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:14 pm 

Are you in need of urgent cash and want to sell your house quickly?

Well you've just hit the bull's-eye!Sell your home fast-sell-home

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:32 pm 

If you want to achieve the full appraisal price, using a quick cash for property company is not going to work for you. These companies only pay 75-80% of market value. Some may state they can get you more however, this is untrue. Typically they will over-promise but at the same time get you "locked-in" to a "sole selling rights" type of contract meaning they get exclusivity on your sale and are able to stop you selling elsewhere until such a time as you are desperate enough to accept a 20-25% discount.

If you want to achieve a quick sale at the maximum price I would suggest you do your research and find out what other property like yours is being advertised at in your area. Then pitch your "asking price" just below to make your property the most competitively priced property in your market. This will generate maximum interest and potentially spark a bidding war (flushing out the highest possible offers from interested buyers).

Finally I would use a "fixed price" online estate agent (approx £400+VAT) as opposed to a traditional agent (1-2%+VAT) as this will save you a substantial sum whilst still getting your property onto Rightmove (which is where all the buyers are).

Hope that helps a bit.

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:48 pm 

Well you've just hit the bull's-eye!Sell your home http://fast-sell-home.co.uk/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:16 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:28 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:49 am 

When you deal with quick sale companies, there are a few things that you can do in order to make sure you are getting a good deal.

1. Ask them for proof of funds.
If they can't provide this to you, it's likely they don't have any cash to purchase your home.

2. Don't pay any fees.
Never pay anything to a 'cash buyer', this includes valuations.

3. Get an offer in writing.
Don't let them take control, make sure you get an offer in writing after valuation is carried out.

4. Are they registered?
Make sure any company you deal with is listed with the property ombudsmen.

5. No contracts, walk away.
Don't get tangled up with lengthy contracts, remember you are in control, you want to sell quickly, and you also want the flexibility to walk away if the offer is not high enough.

My company Better Price Paid, offer a genuine cash sale in the UK. If you want to know more you can find out how our service works by visiting our homepage and clicking 'how it works' in the menu.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:28 pm 

I'm not sure if you are still in need of selling your house.
Still I'm advising you to be very careful while choosing a quick house sale company.
Be double sure about their legal license and authority. There are many but go with the best one.
My recommendation would be Sell My Property Quicker. See if you find them worth it. Here's their website http://www.sellmypropertyquicker.co.uk/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:57 pm 

I feel that you should use selling house fast which is the best site for helping you sell quickly
Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:12 pm 

Hi there,

You could always try https://www.homebuyersdivision.co.uk.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next