Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/thebigpr/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1039: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4659: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4661: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4662: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4663: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
The Big Property forum • View topic - Estate Agents..................is this of interest?
HOME | BUY | RENT | SELL | LEGAL | PROPERTY JOBS | CONTACT
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 pm
Posts: 2
Would you like more instructions – without any additional marketing cost – and a faster sale for
the properties you currently have listed?

If the answer is β€˜Yes’ I would welcome your opinion on a new service we are providing.

We are one of the top 3 generators of online vendor leads in the UK. Every week hundreds of
vendors nationwide contact us looking to sell their home quick. Our cash buying partner buys
just 1% of these properties and we are now looking to place the other 99% with estate agents.

You would receive these enquiries at no charge with just a small commission due if the property
sells. We will consider passing enquiries to any estate agent, large or small.

We can also help you sell your own property listings quickly.

We have an established presence in the property investment market and have access to a collective
database of over active 50,000 investors who can complete a purchase in just 7-45 days. If you have
vendors who want a quick sale you can market your own properties to our database free of charge.

Your comments would be welcomed.

Thanks,
Peter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 1
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Hi Pete,

That sounds interesting and would be of great help for both JVs.

I would like to ask, is this just intended to your local market or you'd also consider some overseas inquiries?

Thanks,
Ashney


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 pm
Posts: 2
abalaois wrote:
Hi Pete,

That sounds interesting and would be of great help for both JVs.

I would like to ask, is this just intended to your local market or you'd also consider some overseas inquiries?

Thanks,
Ashney


Hi Ashney,
It is currently UK only but who knows what the future will bring.
Regards,
Peter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:01 pm
Posts: 3
That sounds interesting , please send me details


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm
Posts: 2
Location: UK
Interested in more details... please send to me as well :)

_________________
Best Regards
Realxa Crew
http://www.realxa.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:47 pm
Posts: 10
Hey dude,
can u send me this interesting sound details.
host for travellers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:41 am
Posts: 16
Location: Canada
I did not know mate. Thanks for sharing


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron