HOME | BUY | RENT | SELL | LEGAL | PROPERTY JOBS | CONTACT
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 am 

Hi,

First of all we should find a location to start this business. A real estate business should have high visibility from a busy street, as people often come into a real estate office on the spur of the moment.

So guyz, I think you also have many more others idea to start real estate business, Please share with us.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:48 pm 

Hey! I am new to this. I am looking for an expert in buying for a new property. Someone who can advice me what to look for and what to avoid. Basically, this is my first time to buy a property and i am looking for a perfect and right one. Please message me asap. Thank you!

Pav

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:28 am 

I would start off by getting your feet wet. Get your real estate licence and go to work selling real estate. This will help you in several ways, first you will see first hand what is in the market, you will start making contacts in the real estate field, and it will expose you to the different areas of real estate. You can make money many ways and you need to determine which one to pursue. Do you want to be a landlord renting homes or commercial space? Do you want to be developer of commercial property or residential property.